Bows and Baseballs
Daddy Daughter Information
Dates: Feb 8 and Feb 9th 6pm to 9pm
Price: $40.00 a couple, $12.00 for each additional child, price includes a photo and commemorative photo folder. Pictures are mailed out after the dance.
Activity: Light snacks, carriage rides (first come bases), dancing, and games.
Click here to register online or call the box office at 618-998-8499
Frequently asked questions:
- Am I guaranteed to get a carriage ride? And is there a fee to ride.
- No, space and time is limited, so we can not guarantee everyone will get a ride. There is not an additional fee for a carriage ride
- Will there be food?
- Yes, there will be light snacks served throughout the evening. A full buffet will not be served so please note that this is more for snacking.
- Do I have to get my picture taken?
- No, you are not required to get a picture. However, it is a great keepsake to remember your special night with your daughter.
- What if I have more than one daughter?
- The price for a couple is $40.00, and each additional is $12.00.
- Do I have to stay for the whole time?
- No please feel free to leave as needed.
- Can I sign up the night of the event?
- No, you must pre-register and pay for the event before Feb. 2nd.
- How do I register and pay for the event?
- You can signup online, by calling the box office, or visiting the box office.
- Will I get a ticket for entry?
- No, you will not receive a ticket for the event, but an invitation will be given to you or mailed out in advance.
- Will I need the invitation to get into the dance?
- No, the invitation is for you to present to your daughter(s). Your name will be on the sign-up list for the evening you selected.
- Can I change the night I want to attend?
- No, you must attend on the night that you originally signed up for. If a change needs to be made prior to the event, please contact the ROP box office.
- Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend?
- Refunds can only be done if you have notified the ROP box office by Feb. 5th.